Monday, March 29, 2010

Morning Read for Monday, March 30, 2010

TV

I hated Mary McDonnell's character on The Closer when she first appeared, but her second appearance made me like her more. Looks like we'll be seeing her again. (TV Squad)

Even though I'm looking forward to the new season of True Blood for many reasons, but these pictures of Anna Paquin don't hurt.
Media

What would happen if an entire issue of Inc. magazine was put together without anyone coming into the office? They decided to find out. (New York Times)

Movies

The writer of Battlefield: Earth, the Scientology epic bomb, wrote an apology and story behind how the movie was never meant to be that bad. Incidentally, if you're on StumbleUpon, could you stumble the story for me? I'm the original submitter. (New York Post)

News/Politics

A little confused why everyone is up in arms about the Pope and the Catholic Church? Here's an excellent primer on the situation. (Gawker)

Other

Somebody got a case of the Mondays? Try some Hello Kitty wine, see if that helps. (LA Weekly Blog via Pop Candy)

This post on Lamebook made my day. I couldn't figure out a way to post it up here hi-res, but seriously...it's hysterical.

Like The Alamo, I never forgot. (Movie Hotties)


It's certainly my favorite brew. (/Film)



www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse

No comments: