Saturday, May 10, 2008

Work Live Blog

So, I guess the thing to do on blogs, since you can, is to liveblog stuff. So, therefore, in order to accurately show you how tedious my job is at this point in the semester, I will be live blogging work this evening.

6:10- Watching hilarious infomercial for Pancake Puffs. I think my cholesterol just went up 20 points by watching this.



See, the way I see it is you gotta go with the Chef's Upgrade because that's going to get you a year's supply of little wooden sticks with which to properly turn and shove the lard down your gullet with.

Number of Customers: 0

6:18- John Mayer rocks my face off in both the musical arena and in life. Krystle kinda beat me to the punch on this one, but still...amazing.



Number of Customers: 0

6:25- I just let out a pretty rank fart. I'm not feeling very well. Of course, I've eaten pure shit pretty much over the past two days, so that can't help.

Number of Customers: 0

6:30- Why I heart Mike Rowe






Number of Customers: 0

6:35- OK, so here is my first take on Scarlet Johansson's new video from her new album of Tom Waits covers.

1. Song sounds pretty good. I'm missing her raspiness that makes her uber-sexy, but it's definitely manageable.

2. It's hard to touch Waits.

3. The main thing, I'm expecting more hotness going into this. And, I understand it was probably intention to not make her a piece of eye candy and focus on the music. BUT IT'S FUCKING SCARLETT JOHANSSON!! Give me something here, people. I'm a lonely guy.

Number of Customers: 0

6:45- Now it's time to play FEMALE CELEBRITY I'M THINKING ABOUT (IN THAT WAY) RIGHT NOW or FCITA(ITW)RN.

FCITA(ITW)RN #1: Kristen Wiig





She's funny. Very, very cute. I mean, her scenes in "Knocked Up" almost steal it.

And, even though SNL is pretty much hit and miss anymore, any "Penelope" sketch gets my attention.







RELATED/HONORABLE MENTION: Amy Adams.



6:59- Mary just came and visited with her new puppy, who is adorable. And, BONUS, I got to go pee. It smelled like coffee. I have an addiction.



Number of Customers: 0



7:14- Just ordered food from Puccini's. w00t.



NoC: 0



7:21- Fart. Cold chill.



7:22- A bit of TV news that makes me a very happy person. Kristen from E! (it's so much better than e...or even E for that matter) is reporting that "Reaper is back for next season.


This is awesome news. It's a very original, fun show that really doesn't have a counterpart on television. Hopefully it can survive and flourish in a renewed, post-strike season.

NoC: 0


7:25- Now, the bad TV news. It looks like "Women's Murder Club" is gone. This show was on the bubble since before the strike. But, the lapse didn't help.


I'm going to miss WMC for a few reasons.

1) Angie Harmon

2) It was a chance for me to see all of the James Patterson characters every week. Even though some things were different, character-wise, pretty much everyone stuck to the characters outlined in the books.

3) The woman who played Cindy is amazingly hot. I've always pictured Cindy as attractive, and the casting directors delivered.

I just hope they tie everything up before the season ends. Or are we just going to forget entirelt about the KissMeNot Killer?

I helped Sarah shred something. But, since she's an RA, I'm not counting that.

NoC: 0

7:47- Hey, that's a plane! Awesome headline from The Onion...

Michel Gondry Entertained For Days By New Cardboard Box

Gotta love The Onion.

7:50- Patton Oswalt rocks my face off. Plus, I'm pretty sure if I have a twin out there, it's him.


7:55- FOOD IS HERE! This will be the end of this post, but look above for the next part of the live blog from the Shreve Office.

No comments: