Saturday, May 10, 2008

Work Live Blog pt. 2: Electric...Well, there's nothing really electric going on over here.

8:17- Dinner was delicious. Puccini's really knocks it out of the park...except for putting olives on my antipasto salad. Thumbs way down. Watching the Office right now...from like a billiondy years ago.

8:35- Just helped Blair get a DVD. But, again, she's an RA, so it doesn't count.

NoC: 0

8:40- Fart. I was a little worried it might be a shart, not gonna lie.

9:04- Really not feeling very well. Dare I say, "Hillenbrands!"?

9:26- Watching "Grey's" from a while ago. Using tonight to catch up on some TV, I guess.

9:38- Some thoughts:



  • My farts are ranktastic. I really need to take some Pepto or something when I get home...in like two hours. Not cool at all.

  • Rose on Grey's is a nutbar. Truly.


10:06- FCITA(ITW)RN #2- Kate Walsh

I don't think I really need to say anything here. Dear shit is she amazing.

No comments: