Thursday, April 1, 2010

Morning Read for Thursday, April 1, 2010

You know what you're April Fools' Day prank is from me? You get the morning read in the afternoon. And, I put plastic wrap over your toilet.

Movies

Lady GaGa might perform the next James Bond theme. I would pay $.99 for that. (Gawker)

Even though a film version is about to hit the states, it's not in English so we'll remake The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with the awesome David Fincher directing. Speak AMERICAN, damnit! (/Film)

Is a Look Who's Talking remake really need to exist in the world? I say nay! (/Film)

Also, a Baywatch remake is being written. Although, from the talent involved, I have a feeling it might be a bit more of a parody than Look Who's Talking. (JoBlo)

The Hangover sequel is a GO! I'm cautiously excited for this, depending on the plot and such. And, yes, it does matter to me. (JoBlo)

Your life's dream to see Leonardo DiCaprio in a dress could be fast approaching! He could be starring in a J. Edgar Hoover biopic. (CHUD)

Here's a look from Tim Blake Nelson at some of the roles he's played and movies he's made over the years. (A.V. Club)

Did I just want an excuse to post this awesome poster of Iron Man 2? I would have...but, it's my blog and I don't really need a reason! So there! (Movie Hotties)

TV

My, my. Look at the racy, awesome Glee cover of Rolling Stone. (Best Week Ever)

Video Games

People who don't have lives or senses of humor who sued over the "hot coffee" sex scene in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be getting their class action lawsuit settlement checks in the mail. (Yahoo! Games)

Other
I could have used this voodoo doll this morning. I'm glad to be back at my Apple with Firefox. (Geekologie)

Here is an excellent guide about how to make sure your letter to President Obama gets read AND gets a personal response. (Gawker)

Here's a perfect example of why College humor rules. (College Humor)

Here's an awesome video of a British guy getting very excited about winning a bet.


I love AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com

Anna Paquin is a bisexual. The world is a little better place today. (The Superficial)

I don't really want an iPad, but these cradles for it are fantastic. (Nerdist)

BarackObama.com is ACTUALLY SELLING a "Healthcare is a BFD" T-shirt. (Styleite via Mediaite)

www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse

No comments: