Friday, April 2, 2010

Morning Read for Friday, April 2, 2010

I hope I have more later, but for now...THIS IS IT! OOH NOOOO!

Movies

Here is a hilarious poster for Despicable Me. I hope you've seen these adorable little creatures on some of their commercials. (/Film)

Other

Here's a list of the 50 Best Catchphrases of the Past Decade. (Brobible)

The geniuses at College Humor pulled an awesome April Fool's Day prank yesterday by making thousands of people believe that In-n-Out was coming to New York. Too bad In-n-Out doesn't have a sense of humor and had to ruin the whole thing. (College Humor)

I've always worshipped Mario as if he was Jesus. But, this list from McSweeney's points out the similarities between them all. (McSweeney's)

www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse

No comments: