Friday, August 6, 2010

LINKS!!

TV

Would you go to the Reality TV Convention?

Who else to play Sue Sylvester's mom on Glee than the one and only Carol Burnett?!

And speaking of America's favorite cheer coach, she is now immortalized in wax!

Movies

The Italian Film student in me really wants to see The Sicilian Girl.

Here's a pretty good review of The Other Guys.

I hope that Middle Men is better than this review.

I really need to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Yes, Cher and Christina Aguilera will be in a movie together. I know you were wondering. It's called Burlesque and here's the trailer.


Other

If the Westboro Baptist Church people are ever near me again, I'm doing this.
I'm a big fan of Basil Marceaux and you should too. (And, yes, I know there's a typo. Take a joke and run with it, people!)


www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse
www.reelcomix.com/authors/philboy

No comments: