Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Read Stuff, So You Should Too!

Video Games

Here's a list of the 35 most boring videogames. The best part is that I remember seeing some of these in the rental aisles of Broadway Video, the video store in town. I was starved for entertainment and these didn't look fun, even then.

Some of my favorite games as a kid, however, are featured in this list. NBA Jam is going to be released again soon and I just hope it's good.

TV

I thought they were better than this, but I guess no one is above Jersey Shore pandering. Bones will be bringing The Situation in for an episode. Ooof.

I spent some time watching these Glee videos.

Sadness filled my soul when Brad was voted off Next Food Network Star on Sunday. Here's an interview with him.

Music

Lady Gaga insists that having sex depletes her creative energy. As in, if she sleeps with someone, the act of sex will force them to steal her creativity. In has-to-be-related news, she also admitted to doing cocaine, even though she doesn't want her fans to.

Food

I'm enough of a fatty...umm...I mean foodie...that I decided to start a Food section of links.

Here's the proper way to freeze fresh corn.

It's not exactly food, but here are the 12 supplements sold in stores that the FDA wants you to stay away from.

Books

The USO, the organization that sends entertainment to troops overseas, is going to start sending authors as well.

Red Hook Road is now on my reading list.

Sports

After LeBron came to Miami, he cost 30 people their jobs.

Other

Umm...uhh...holy moley, Batman!
Surprising holy moley, Batman?

Here's a shocker I've known for years: Catching up on sleep on weekends is a good thing.

Oh, NO! R2-D2 is in TROUBLE!

www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse
www.reelcomix.com/authors/philboy

1 comment:

KittyMarie said...

Dude, you do realize the Rolling Stone cover is completely photoshopped (as is, surely the Lohan cover). The Perry cover was even on "Photoshop Disasters." Boo