Saturday, June 27, 2009

Adding to My Media Empire

Some updates to where you can reach me and how I am slowly becoming more dependent and exposed on the Internet.

  • I now own www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse. You can always get to me via Facebook.
  • You may have noticed that this blog has gone by the wayside. I think that can be attributed to the awesomeness that is Twitter. I am constantly posting to Twitter and have been for over a year. If you're unsure about Twitter, as to what it is, if you would enjoy it, etc. please contact me and I will explain it the best I can. Or, go to www.twitter.com and look at their ever-so-informative video explaining the concept.
  • I know have linked my Twitter and this blog with a service that most people have used forever called Twitterfeed. Now, if you start following me on Twitter, which I reccomend everyone does at www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse, you can always be alerted when I put up something new up here. What I'm hoping is that knowing that my Twitterfeed will send out my posts, I will put more up here at the blog.
Thanks, everyone, who reads and those who will start reading because of Twitter. Hopefully you will all let me know what you'd like to see up here aside from my daily ramblings and rants and such.

Phil


www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)
www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)
www.facebook.com/philwrighthouse

No comments: