Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Work Live Blog

First of all, I'm blown away about the fact that three people read this blog. Thanks Kath, Kat (Yeah I know it's weird) and Mo(jito) for commenting and keep it up.

I'm at work right now, which is ever-so-exciting.

So, I'll be live blogging the experience until 7:00 til I sign off.

5:10- Watching HIMYM, "The Fight" I think that, if I was facing the prospect of going to jail, I would have the same reaction that Ted did. "I could get a lot of reading done. Maybe write some short stories. Work out A LOT!"

5:11- LAWYERED! Marshall gets his just desserts.

5:13- Harsh words from Doug. Ted's speech at Lilly's class is classic! I will be looking after Christmas for a sale at the wuss market.

5:15- http://www.cbs.com/thunder/player/thunder.php?pid=BPuicDuj8pb8VELFcRZAwsBym69MTlJW Here's the link to the episode, if you haven't
seen it yet. Couldn't embed it...sorry. Now, I'm starting "Little Minnesota"

5:19- Kath, I'm so glad I didn't look at the post about Barney's Christmas songs. Amazing!

5:20- Barney chair turn...in his own chair. I aspire to be him one day. If I see this damned ad for the Buttertons!

5:22- Something smells like pizza and it's really annoying.

5:25- I loved Barney leaning into the scene to stage whisper to Ted's sister.

5:29- Everyone has a friend like Lilly who can't keep a secret.

5:32- MEEET THE BUTTERTONS!

5:33- It's been snowing like something fierce out there all day. Horrible. Anyone have a job opening in a warmer climate that will accept me a semester early?

5:35- Robin's a panderer bear. She would make a good politician.

5:37- Possible KILL SCREEN! I love the fact that the King of Kong has infiltrated society.



5:44- I love Christmas episodes to shows. There was nothing explicitly Christmas-ey...OMG! Marshall doing Karaoke to "Let's Go to the Mall" could be my favorite moment since Slapsgiving!

http://www.cbs.com/thunder/player/thunder.php?pid=4PjOSMoynbUHsdLLQUvB1Til_8CjQxr0 Here's the link to "Little Minnesota"

5:50- Now I'm catching up on two weeks of "The Office"

5:54- I just bought Arrested Development, all three seasons, for less than 30 bucks on Amazon. Yeah, impluse buying!

5:59- Michael Scott is a pitiful person. I just want to give him a hug.

6:02- It's official. I want a butter sculpture at my wedding...or really at any point in my life.

6:05- MMM Brownies!

6:18- MMM More brownies!

6:19- DONT CALL DAVID WALLACE! Nothing good ever comes from it!

6:20- Hershey's has been using that damn Kisses ad for years now. Seriously, spend some cash!

6:26- Adding Sugar to Diet Coke...genius!

6:28- And, as it should be, Jim wins in the end. Off to "Moroccan Christmas"

6:33- I thought for years that my favorite drink was a Screwdriver, but now I learned it's a Orange Vodjuiceka. You learn something new every day.

6:37- Intervention for Meredith. She should have been at this one.


6:44- Well, my replacement's here, so I'm off to grab some food and play some Madden. NIGHT, KIDS!

www.twitter.com/philwrighthouse
philwrighthouse.blogspot.com
philattheolympics.blogspot.com (I don't update it anymore, but it's awesome just the same)www.givememyremote.com (search for "Philboy" to see all of my posts.)

1 comment:

KittyMarie said...

mmmm brownies...


...hey, I get to see you today! Rock on!